Join Philadelphia’s growing and diverse insurance community
The Insurance Society of Philadelphia (ISOP) wants you to become a part of our dynamic, growing network of more than 25,000 insurance and risk management professionals in the greater Philadelphia area.
ISOP membership provides access to a vast and diverse community of professionals, all linked by their industry and the need for talent and development, meaningful networking, and community engagement. The diversity of members and depth of resources we provide cannot be duplicated. Join today.
What does an ISOP membership provide?
- Talent development: We provide master classes in critical issues facing the insurance industry today, with unique access to thought leaders.
- Connections: You’re always invited to exclusive networking events throughout the year such as Philly I-Day, and the Independence Gala.
- Trusted relationships: Collaborate with fellow members and benefit from the collective expertise and best practices of tens of thousands of professionals.
- Opportunities to serve: We encourage our members to give their time to the local Philly community—and make it easy for them to do so.
Who can join?
- Insurance companies
- Law firms and related legal practices
- Third party administrators and claim professionals
- Risk managers
- Insurance professionals
- Universities and colleges
- Independent adjusters
- Agents and brokers
Become an ISOP member Is your organization interested in joining ISOP? Join as a Sponsoring Member today.
Are you an individual ready to transform your career and the insurance industry? Join as an individual member.
For questions about membership, contact Peggy Dence at email@example.com.