Underwriting careers…like yours: ISOP NextGen
The Insurance Society NextGen group (ISNG) is a collaborative, active and inter-disciplinary group of dedicated emerging professionals representing the best and brightest minds of the next generation of insurance professionals. Our NextGen board provides members with opportunities for:
- Education & professional development
- Business networking and collaboration
- Community engagement & charitable work
- Supporting college students
- ISNG supports college students of risk management & insurance through scholarships and networking events.
- Learn more about ISOP’s scholarship fundraising by connecting with us!
Mark Your Calendar for These Events!
June 14th from 1-5PM at Zurich, 2000 Market Street
Join the ISOP NextGen and learn how to manage the transition from baby boomer bosses to millennial manager.
When the Shift Hits the Fan: How to Manage the Transition from Baby Boomer Bosses to Millennial Managers.
1:00 pm Registration
1:30 pm Symposium
- Handling Tough Situations like a Boss: Skills that help you earn and maintain respect as a manager
- Managing Up, Down, and Sideways: How to Evalute and communicate across different generations to be the most effective leader
- Views from My (Office) Window: How managment is evolving and what will be needed moving forward.
4:30 pm Symposium Concludes
5:00pm Networking TBD
Register Now: $50 for ISOP Members, $60 for Non-members
Connect with ISNG
Want to join? It’s easy—just email your name and your company’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.