Underwriting careers…like yours: ISOP NextGen
The Insurance Society NextGen group (ISNG) is a collaborative, active and inter-disciplinary group of dedicated emerging professionals representing the best and brightest minds of the next generation of insurance professionals. Our NextGen board provides members with opportunities for:
- Education & professional development
- Business networking and collaboration
- Community engagement & charitable work
Supporting college students
ISNG supports college students of risk management & insurance through scholarships and networking events.
Learn more about ISOP’s scholarship fundraising.
Upcoming NextGen Events
July: ISNG Intern Forum: Free for Member Company Interns
- When: Thursday, July 13, 2017
- Where: Zurich Offices, Ground Floor Conference Room, 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia
- Time: Educational Sessions: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Networking Event: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm (Location TBD)
- Branding and Networking Presentation
- Panel Discussion with Industry Professionals: "Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask"
- Insurance Discipline Speed Dating
- Risk Management
- Networking Event - OPEN TO ALL! Join your interns following the conclusion of the Intern Forum. Click Here to register!
August: Back by Popular Demand! NextGen Golf Clinic
Looking for an invitation to the next company golf outing? Learn the art of the game at NextGen's first golf clinic event. Join us for a day of golf instruction, course play, and peer networking.
- When: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Where: Bala Golf Club, 2200 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour to follow for registered attendees
- Early Registration (prior to 8/1/17): $100 per person
- Late Registration (8/17/17 or later): $125 per person
- Space is limited. Register today! Click here to register!
Connect with ISNG
Want to join? It’s easy—just email your name and your company’s name to email@example.com.