Join Philadelphia’s growing and diverse insurance community
The Insurance Society of Philadelphia (ISOP) wants you to become a part of our dynamic, growing network of more than 25,000 insurance and risk management professionals in the greater Philadelphia area.
ISOP membership provides access to a vast and diverse community of professionals, all linked by their industry and the need for talent and development, meaningful networking, and community engagement. The diversity of members and depth of resources we provide cannot be duplicated.
What does an ISOP membership provide?
- Continuing Education Credits: Annually, at Philly I-Day we provide the opportunity for you and your staff to attain continuing education credits good in multiple states.
- Talent development: Through our NextGen group we provide professional development opportunities to take your career to the next level.
- Networking: Join us at our networking events throughout the year. Whether its a day at a baseball game or a reception, you are bound to meet some great folks who can help you further your career in the Insurance and Risk Management industry.
- Trusted relationships: Collaborate with fellow members and benefit from the collective expertise and best practices of tens of thousands of professionals.
- Opportunities to serve: We encourage our members to give their time to the local Philly community and make it easy for them to do so. Join us at one of our member charitable activities.
Who can join?
- Insurance companies
- Law firms and related legal practices
- Third party administrators and claim professionals
- Risk managers
- Insurance professionals
- Universities and colleges
- Independent adjusters
- Agents and brokers
- Those looking to join the industry
Become an ISOP member Is your organization interested in joining ISOP? Join as a Company Member today.
Are you an individual ready to transform your career and the insurance industry? Join as an individual member.
Click here to join online.
For questions about membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.