Applications are now closed for the 2019 Student Scholarships!
To qualify for the awards students...
- must be enrolled in an accredited program
- have completed at least one year of study at a College or University
- be engaged in the study of Insurance and Risk Management or Actuarial Science
- have an overall 3.0 GPA in major study
- complete an application
- write an essay
- be recommended by at least one member of the faculty
Applications and supporting information are due no later than March 8th, 2019. Awards will be determined in the Spring and awarded at Philly I-Day on Tuesday, April 9th, 2019.